The 2020 Palatine Farmers’ Market is open!
We, the Palatine Sister Cities Association, thank you for supporting the
Palatine Farmers’ Market for 30 years! We do our best to serve you.
Our mission is to support and promote local farmers, bakers, and cooks, believing it is best to know them and to buy their fresh products directly from them at the Farmers’ Market.
By Executive Order #8, Governor Pritzker listed Farmers’ Markets an essential business; therefore, we have guidelines in place for customer and vendor safety during this pandemic.
Your health is our first priority.
Required of Vendors and Customers:
- Stay Home if you think you may be coming down with something
- Face Coverings
- Social Distancing – 6 feet minimum
- Only Vendors handle product until sale
- Socializing – it’s an “in-out” Market for now
- Touching product by customer
- Children and Pets at Market – for their safety
- Sampling, eating or drinking on site
We respectfully recommend customers:
- Preorder online by Wednesday before noon
- Only one family member enters the Market
- Sanitize hands at entrance
- Elderly and those with health conditions should stay home
See you Saturdays, May through October, 7 AM – 1 PM, Palatine Train Station
Arlington Crest Farms
Devils Gate Coffees
Elsie Mae’s Canning & Pies
Geneva Lakes Produce LLC
Glas All Naturals
Hasselmann Family Farm
Honey Lake Bee Company
Jimmy’s Bag O’ Donuts
Maggie’s Munchies Dog Treats
Middlebury Farms Inc.
Puga & Mello Artisanal Sweets
Stamper Cheese Company
Soft Wave Fish Co.
Sharpening by Dave
That Pickle Guy