The 2021 Palatine Farmers’ Market is open!
The Palatine Farmers’ Market is open May through October, operated by Marg Duer and the Sister Cities Association of Palatine. Our mission is to support and promote local farmers, bakers, and cooks, believing it is best to know them and to buy their fresh products directly from them at the Farmers’ Market.
Farmers’ Market Management has established the following rules for customers, vendors, and volunteers:
- Do not enter if feeling sick or have been exposed to COVID.
- Always wear face masks, covering nose and mouth, per state guidelines.
- Maintain Social Distance of 6’. To maximize space, pets, bikes and scooters are not allowed.
- Socializing & eating should take place south of the Market Area near musicians on the train platform.
- Wash products before preparing and eating.
Our vendors also follow all state and local guidelines, they are certified by the Palatine Health Department. As required, all booths have portable handwashing stands or CDC approved sanitizer.
See you Saturdays, May through October, 7 AM – 1 PM, Palatine Train Station!
Arlington Crest Farms
Aves Spice Company
Devils Gate Coffees
Elsie Mae’s Canning & Pies
Geneva Lakes Produce LLC
Glas All Naturals
Hasselmann Family Farm
Honey Lake Bee Company
Jimmy’s Bag O’ Donuts
Journey to Greendom
Lincoln Land Kettle Corn
Maggie’s Munchies Dog Treats
Middlebury Farms Inc.
Puga & Mello Artisanal Sweets
Stamper Cheese Company
Soft Wave Fish Co.
Sharpening by Dave
Sweet C’s Bakery
That Pickle Guy