The 2020 Palatine Farmers’ Market is open!
We, the Palatine Sister Cities Association, thank you for supporting the
Palatine Farmers’ Market for 30 years! We do our best to serve you.
Our mission is to support and promote local farmers, bakers, and cooks, believing it is best to know them and to buy their fresh products directly from them at the Farmers’ Market.
The Palatine Farmers’ Market is open May through October, operated by Marg Duer and the Sister Cities Association of Palatine. In 2020, Farmers’ Markets are permitted essential businesses under Governor JB Pritzker’s Executive Order. The guidelines and procedures for COVID-19 pandemic:
- Stay at home if you think you may be coming down with something
- Wear face coverings
- Do your best to maintain social distancing – 6 feet minimum
- Only vendors handle product until sale
PROHIBITED: (to help maintain 6’ distancing)
- Pets, bikes, scooters are prohibited in Market area
- Socializing in the Market area – go outside the Market towards steps to the train platform
PROHIBITED: (for health reasons)
- Touching product by customer
- Sampling, eating, or drinking in Market area
RECOMMENDED: (to help maintain 6’ distancing)
- Only one family member enter Market to shop
- Children stay outside Market area near steps to the train platform to watch the trains and listen to the musicians
See you Saturdays, May through October, 7 AM – 1 PM, Palatine Train Station
Arlington Crest Farms
Devils Gate Coffees
Elsie Mae’s Canning & Pies
Geneva Lakes Produce LLC
Glas All Naturals
Hasselmann Family Farm
Honey Lake Bee Company
Jimmy’s Bag O’ Donuts
Maggie’s Munchies Dog Treats
Middlebury Farms Inc.
Puga & Mello Artisanal Sweets
Stamper Cheese Company
Soft Wave Fish Co.
Sharpening by Dave
That Pickle Guy